Thursday, May 14, 2015

How Jason Proposed

How Jason Proposed!


The first thing everyone wants to know is how Jason proposed. It comes with the territory. ;) 

Once upon a time... Just kidding! So Friday May 9th, Jason and I went to breakfast at Herm's Inn and then we decided to go for a drive. Jason works for Cache Valley Road Construction or something like that, and they have different jobs going around Cache Valley. One day for his job, they went down to this place called Porcupine Reservoir and had to trim the trees and bushes from the road. 

So we drove down to this area, which is near Avon and Paradise if anyone is familiar with the area. We were driving through these rolling a winding hills and it was so gorgeous. The area was so green and beautiful! It reminded me of home a little bit. Also on the way, there were these farms and we could see so many baby animals! They were so cute! 

We're driving some more and we come to the reservoir and it's gorgeous! A huge body of water and everything is so green! It was fantastic! So we pull over and get out and we're just looking at the view, when Jason goes to get something out of the trunk of his car. It's the ring! So he hugs me and gives me his little speech and gets down on one knee and asks, "Cara Heath, will you marry me?"

Of course I said, "yes!" ;) 

And yes, I did cry!



No comments:

Post a Comment